Excitement Builds For 2019 Miami Dolphins Despite Expectations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excitement Builds For 2019 Miami Dolphins Despite Expectations

Agree, but don't neglect the coach's ability to inspire players. Almost everyone here remembers the move from Queasy to Campbell. No, Campbell didn't end up being an effective HC, but he illustrates the difference inspired players can make.
Joe Philbins winning % was .462 and Campbell's was .417. Ra ra don't mean ****...

No one expects anything.

Brand new coaches. And I do mean new, not just new to us. Offloaded what were considered our better players. QB situation is very iffy. Pass rush is deeply concerning.

Unproven coaches. Young players. Far too many questions and very few answers....

We’ll probably pull a 12-4 season and make it to the AFC Championship. If that ain’t a Dolphin thing to do, I don’t know what is...

I'm excited. I can't wait to see them on the field.

I never liked Tannehill & I never liked Gase.

Florez' approach & style are more in line with what I like about football.

Joe Philbins winning % was .462 and Campbell's was .417. Ra ra don't mean ****...

Never said Campbell was a good coach. I was talking about inspiration. IIRC, the players were pumped the 1st two games and many commented on the attitude Campbell instilled. The problem was, onc the opponents figured that out, you're right, ra ra counted for nothing. Nonetheless, winning teams have an attitude, unlike those under Queasy and Gase.

I love my team but I’m excited to watch four players more so than any current dolphin player..

Tua..Justin..Jordan..Jake..

To watch how each one evolves and to know we will have legit chances at all of them..Is exciting..

Gotta click sometime. Some teams get several winning franchises. Meaning look at Dallas. They had Landry in the 70s and then JJ in the 90s. Take Pittsburgh, Knoll in the 70s. Then Cowher in the 90s and some 2000s. I know it's not alotta teams. But it does happen. Maybe it's our turn to get a winning franchise again.

It does feel different, though. I think Flores gets that the team needs to be physical and multiple.

Obviously. it comes down to finding the right quarterback as that position is more important than ever.

Assembling talent over the next few years is necessary as well, but I like what I'm hearing so far.

Sorry, but I’m not falling for this crap again. This team will stink and that’s what I expect, it’s starting over. This new coach doesn’t really inspire me but hopefully he’s for real and rights this ship. I’m excited to watch my Fins once again win or lose good or bad but I’m not taking the bait again, I’m expecting the worse. Too many seasons and years I fell for the hype. This coaching staff needs to prove something to us all before I believe in anything. For once in my life I’m gonna be cautious regarding this team

I’m looking forward to wins that feel like wins. There were too many wins last season that didn’t give me a reason to really celebrate, such as the win against the Jets in Miami. Granted, there weren’t too many wins last season to begin with, but I want wins to feel like wins, like beating the Patriots.

I love my team but I’m excited to watch four players more so than any current dolphin player..

Tua..Justin..Jordan..Jake..

To watch how each one evolves and to know we will have legit chances at all of them..Is exciting..

He might not be available til 2021, but I'm watching Trevor. I hope that's the guy this team goes after. Give Rosen two yrs and then get Lawrence.

He might not be available til 2021, but I'm watching Trevor. I hope that's the guy this team goes after. Give Rosen two yrs and then get Lawrence.
man, your committed when your passing on next years class.

man, your committed when your passing on next years class.

True, and we need to see if Lawrence continues to grow as a QB too. Idk, I'm just not as enamored with the guys coming out next year as I am with the Freshman who kicked the **** out of Tua and Alabama in the Championship game.

Back
Top Bottom