Exclusive Rivers interview. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exclusive Rivers interview.

Originally posted by Muck
It's cool man. All in fun. :)

Funny!.. ...I'm wanting Miami to get Rivers. If not , he will come back and beat the fins. Remember you heard it here 1st.

Potential...gets the job done
Production.....as a proven QB.....NO QUESTION...owns most all NCAA QB records. ask ole' #13 about him.!! only started 51 games.
attitude....no one better
life style...great family man, knows wright from wrong....most dont at his age,as we well know.

watch what I tell Ya!!!!!!:lol: now and :cry: later!!!!

I've realized to the fact that the Fins won't be drafting Rivers, much too my dismay. What would piss me off even more, is if the Bills took him with their 1st pick. Then we'll see first hand twice a year, what a mistake it was not trying to get Rivers. IMO he's going to be a franchise QB.

agree with you 100%.....I just feel the guy knows how to win...!

Originally posted by LSfan
agree with you 100%.....I just feel the guy knows how to win...!

Dorsey knew how to win at the college level also, I wonder if we could just trade our 20th pick to the 9ers and get him??:lol::lol: :lol:

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38

Dorsey knew how to win at the college level also, I wonder if we could just trade our 20th pick to the 9ers and get him??:lol::lol: :lol:

Dorsey wasn't overly accurate. His arm wasn't as strong. And he was 40-45 pounds lighter in college. :)

Rivers will be a very good pro IMO.

just posting IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I realize QB's have to have linemen, but I'm talking about the 20th pick ....... I'm sure 1 lineman can make the difference in a game or games(no they can not) .......a QB can...."AGAIN "IMO":D

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38

Can not compare the two.......just like peas and carrots:D

but feel free to call the 49er's and ask:eek: :D :D

So if we(Miami) had the 1st pick, I take it you would not go for a QB? Manning, Rossinbuggerereefhhfuioher or Rivers..

I day dream at the prospect of having Roethlisberger in Miami. But as Chambersownz reminds me everyday, it is afterall just a dream.

Back
Top Bottom