Expanded Role for McMichael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expanded Role for McMichael

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Expanded Role for McMichael
May 4th, 2003
The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins TE Randy McMichael’s role in the offense will grow this year, with the team planning to keep him on the field for third downs and also adding more passing plays for him.
--------------------------------
Fiedler And Chambers Working Together
May 4th, 2003
The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler and WR Chris Chambers have spent extensive time together during the off-season trying to improve their on-field rapport. Chambers will spend some time at the slot-receiver position this year when the team is utilizing multi-receivers on the field.
---------------------------------

yeah, saw that stuff on KFFL.com. They do good reporting there, you should check it out.

I hope McMichael pushes himself, and Chambers needs to step up his play... Fiedler's not the best, so we need playmakers to help him out... Those guys can do it, if they want to.

Love ya...
Mean it...

I hope we pass alot more. When was the last time one of Miami's WRs broke 1,000 yards?

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I hope we pass alot more. When was the last time one of Miami's WRs broke 1,000 yards?

Tony Martin - 1999

Wanny made reference to this in his post-draft press conference. Saying that now we're going to be able to do what Norv wants to do on 3rd downs.....meaning keeping your TE and RB in and going w/ 3 WRs.

Back
Top Bottom