Expansion draft - Texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expansion draft - Texans

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What the hell are they doing? They have a 3-4 and they took two DTs from Jacksonville who make a lot of money. They also took two overpaid CBs from the Jets. Glenn was a mistake, they should of taken Armstead. They did make some good moves in taking Young, Boselli, Sharper, Lewis, etc.

I think they're going to shift Payne to LDE.

They took no Dolphins. I think this is a sign that most Dolphin fans tend to overrate our players.

We need to carefully assess our players to determine who we will release to make cap room. Players like Bowens, Hunter, Rodgers and Ruddy are all overrated in my view.

I didn't expect any of the **** we put up to be picked anyway. The only quality player we offered was Bowens, and no one expected him to be picked because of his cap number. No one here expected anyone we put up to be picked.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What the hell are they doing? They have a 3-4 and they took two DTs from Jacksonville who make a lot of money. They also took two overpaid CBs from the Jets. Glenn was a mistake, they should of taken Armstead. They did make some good moves in taking Young, Boselli, Sharper, Lewis, etc.

They picked up some great talent, and w/ a good draft the Texans could go 7-9 or 8-8.

Maybe Fiedler won't have problems against the Jets anymore, unless Damien Robinson threatens to kill him.

Back
Top Bottom