expansion team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

expansion team?

Silent Hippy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was wondering how the hole expansion thing works. I'm guessing the team has to be approved by the Commishinor.

but i dont understand the expansion draft. Is this just where all the teams enter their worst players into a draft?

then the expansion team gets first pick in the college draft?

expansion draft is where they have to enter 5 players that are able to be drafted. If the expansion team drafts one of your players, you can pull one player back.........

also, a lot of teams used the texans as an opprotunity to dump cap, but making guys with big contracts available.......

expansion teams are not approved by commish, the league owners vote to expand and award a team to bidding cities. See above for expansion draft.

ok thanks... didnt CRIS CARTER go into the expansion draft, and he retired after the Texans took him?

Wan't To Rumble said:
ok thanks... didnt CRIS CARTER go into the expansion draft, and he retired after the Texans took him?

not that im aware of.....i may have missed that one though

No. It wouldnt be to smart. Their is enough teams. A team may move to LA in the upcoming years. But i doubt they would get an expansion team.

EDIT: Why the hell isnt my posts showing my signature

Nappy, the board only allows your signature to be shown once a thread to help the members using a 56k connection......

If they can't find a team to move to L.A. (which they will) then the NFL will find a way to make sure L.A. gets an expansion team. The market is to big for the NFL not to have a team out there!

what teams would be the top candidates to move to LA?

I have been hearing that the Saints are the top choice to make the move. Other canidates expressed are the Chargers and Colts.

Back
Top Bottom