Expect Wimbley or Cromartie unless... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expect Wimbley or Cromartie unless...

I see a Safety or a LB/DE in our future at 16 tommorrow. If we trade down, we will still get a Safety IMO or whatever value guy drops that far. If Cutler makes it to 16 look out! Were movin!

Lee2000 said:
The trip to FSU was the biggest smoke screen yet to hide intentions. I expect Wimbley, but if he is gone I think it could be Cromartie, and they will go after a rusher later (such as Anderson from Alabama or the kid from Tenn.).
I just don't trust activity prior to the draft, but I do believe Wimbley makes incredible sense, as does Cromartie. Personally, Cromarties come along less frequently than Wimbleys. I would take him or Whitner, then pick up a rusher later. That is a change of thought for me the day before the draft.

Lee2000

I could see either one, but I suspect Wimbley is going to Cleveland.

I'm still sticking with my original pick of a few months ago, Chad Greenway.

If he's there, he's Saban's type of player: Big, Smart, tough, a leader, very instinctual and played for Saban's good friend Kirk Ferentz.

I think they will manage trade down...

so I think projections of a pick is tough right now....

I hope we don't pick up a DB in the 1st, I think Saban can get CB's and S that fit his thought process and the way he wants them to play then teach them the system.
And vice-versa with O-lineman and Houck.

So I hope we pick up a WR, OLB or DT.

i think we'll grab Lawson in the first and likely pat Watkins in the third, i think that both of those picks address needs and also give us quality players, perhaps not huge impact players this upcoming season, but both still should contribute. i REALLY want Lawson.

Back
Top Bottom