• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durango2020

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wanted to know what your expectations are this year for the 2 games we play against the Bills.

For me I would love to see us dominate them both games but realistically I know that won't happen, the Bills are just too good.
I do expect for us to split these games with them.
While we may end up losing both games, I don't expect for them to be blow outs.

What are your thoughts?

Be competitive, win or lose.
What he said. I hope for a split this year, but its likely going to take our offense outscoring theirs - and despite my confidence in them that's still a tall order.

The Bills are Super Bowl contenders. I respect them as such. Unlike the Patriots, who are complete frauds without Tom Brady.

I just feel they are much better than us (and everyone else) and we won't be able to win either game. I hope I am wrong.
The Bills are very good, im not gonna be the guy that says they suck or are overrated. That said....

We have played them very close for 3 quarters of football the last few times we faced them. The only reason the scores were lopsided were due to 4th quarter collapses.

If we can play 4 quarters of football, with our improved offense, I expect us to split at the very minimum.

The goal is to sweep. I think a split is realistic but if we played them closer than the last few years and got swept I'd at least believe we are closing the gap.

The Bills are very good, im not gonna be the guy that says they suck or are overrated. That said....

We have played them very close for 3 quarters of football the last few times we faced them. The only reason the scores were lopsided were due to 4th quarter collapses.

If we can play 4 quarters of football, with our improved offense, I expect us to split at the very minimum.

This! Well said, the games are close but the last 18-20 minutes the offense would totally stall and the D would wear down. Any semblance of an offense later in games and Miami will have a punchers chance

I think the Bills are the best team in the conference. I know Josh Allen can be streaky, but he was incredible in the postseason.

But I also think he can't be as big of a factor in the Buffalo running game. That's dangerous for such a talented player.

As to how Miami matches up? I think the addition of Hill moves the Dolphins closer. He's a matchup nightmare for any team and has had great games against Buffalo.

I think the two teams will split. I also think both make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom