Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Dislike Tannehill and Dislike Kiko

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
Just a curiosity from chat earlier today. Want to see if my friends theory holds in this poll. It's not going to show your vote so you can be honest and not worry someone is going to "gotcha" in a later post bashing the QB or LB.

Last edited:
Its amazing the trouble people go through to find original ways of shitting on Tannehill... Regardless of what I really think about the situation, I think its amusing...

When you say like or dislike, I am assuming firstly that you mean like their body of work and not them as a person. I also assume you mean their entire body of work and not some small sample size like just this season. Both are average. I don't want an average team. I want elite.

As a KST football fan, I haven't like Kiko since his BS at Oregon.

And Tannehill? Over drafted, pampered and catered to. A religious like following. What's not to like?

I LIKE Tannehill, but I don't like him as starting QB for the Dolphins.

I do not like or dislike Kiko, but am fine with him as a starting LB for the Phins. Am also happy if he is replaced with a superior player.

Does that mean dislike, like?

I LIKE Tannehill, but I don't like him as starting QB for the Dolphins.

I do not like or dislike Kiko, but am fine with him as a starting LB for the Phins. Am also happy if he is replaced with a superior player.

Does that mean dislike, like?

As a player for the Dolphins. I should have made that more obvious.

Dislike + dislike

I like when Kiko knocks opposing players out of games. I like when Tannehill has time to throw and plays efficient football.

He shines when he gets time to throw, doesn't he?
Tannehill has always been able to make some great throws, even running to his left and trowing across his body. His problem has been pocket awareness and not been able to improvise but as far as throwing the football he's always have that.

Tannehill has always been able to make some great throws, even running to his left and trowing across his body. His problem has been pocket awareness and not been able to improvise but as far as throwing the football he's always have that.
I have always loved the way he throws the football.

Please get him better protection, a reliable running game, and a true number 1 receiver and just let him go to work.

Back
Top Bottom