"Expert" picks for Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Expert" picks for Sunday

One is on the east coast, the other is on the west coast....thus the difference's in the crack they're smoking. :D

I understand where the sportline guys are coming from.

You got the defending superbowl champs at home in un friendly conditions to the oppossing team with the division championship and a "playoffs or stay home" situation, and that their playing a team that whooped their asses in the first game, so the Pats should come out pretty fired up.

On paper Miami is the better team with the better record. But that doesn't mean a thing come Sunday. The whole season comes down to this game, so throw out everything you know and throw out everything both teams have done this season because come Sunday it's on.

This weeks game, the Phins will be ready to play as they were in Denver a few weeks.. ok, a few months back...

I have really good vibes on this game, I predict a Dolphin victory (size-able victory) something like 37-10...

I will be really surprised if they lose this one..

Hey NYCPhan since our threads were basicly the same and posted 1 min apart I went ahead and deleted mine, the espn picks realy scare me I don't like it when all 8 agree on 1 thing, isn't that a sign for the end of the world

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Hey NYCPhan since our threads were basicly the same and posted 1 min apart I went ahead and deleted mine, the espn picks realy scare me I don't like it when all 8 agree on 1 thing, isn't that a sign for the end of the world
the fins DO play better when they are underdogs!:rolleyes:

Actually that's pretty wild to have 2 media site split but everyone working for said site to pick the same team.

While this post is up....Inside the NFL picks....

B.Costas....Patriots

D.Marino....Dolphins
Collinsworth....Dolphins

Well I saw that Mel Kipper (isn't that a fish??) picked the Patsies, but hey his record is something like 50-145 this season, so I am kinda glad he took the Patsies as he usually picks the losers!!!

Go Phins!!

Most of CBS Sportsline picked the Jets to win the AFC east this season. Some of them just set up their picks to support that.

How many times do I have to tell you guys.:rolleyes:

The only picks that matter are mine! :D

41-7 All-Time Dolphins record?
a
157-81-1 record this season. Better than any of those so called "experts" at ESPN

When are people going to jump on the Miguel Lorenzo predictions bandwagon? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom