"Expert" Predictions start coming in for Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Expert" Predictions start coming in for Week 1

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/09/07/playbook-picks-texans-over-colts-in-week-1/

Joe Theismann and Brian Billick pick the Dolphins, while Sterling Sharpe must be smoking something as he picked the Bills. Here are their picks for the other two AFC East games:

Bengals at Patriots
Sharpe: Bengals
Theismann: Patriots
Billick: Patriots

Ravens at Jets
Sharpe: Ravens
Theismann: Ravens
Billick: Ravens

A lot of jets fans have themselves penciled in to lose. Honestly, I don't get the love for the ravens. Outside of boldin, they're weak at WR. They have no secondary whatsoever. Their draft picks are either too fat or too broken to play a snap.

A lot of jets fans have themselves penciled in to lose. Honestly, I don't get the love for the ravens. Outside of boldin, they're weak at WR. They have no secondary whatsoever. Their draft picks are either too fat or too broken to play a snap.
agree, i mean they got housh and mason but i feel like there towards the downside of there careers.

also there defense is really banged up, especially in the secondary. i do love there running game and i do think flacco has good tools. there wr corps rnt bad, but ppl make it seem like they have a great wr core.

they still should beat the jets though, bc as i stated there one weakness is in the secondary, and when u play the jets u dont need a good secondary bc sanchez throws u the ball.

the Ravens are going to kill the jets & dont let the age of the team fool you, they still have the best defense. i slightly consider them maybe superbowl contenders

1-0, division leader!!!

We are going to pound them till it hurts!!! GO FINS!!!

He also picked the Bungels at NE. No way. I guess I'll be one of the few that picks the Jets. Their defense is better then the Ravens and they have more offensive weapons. I don't understand all the hype about the Ravens.

In Baltimore I'd make the Ravens the favorite. But in NY, to open the season on MNF... it would be awesome to see them go down in flames on national tv for their first real game there, but you gotta believe Rex will make them show up.

He also picked the Bungels at NE. No way. I guess I'll be one of the few that picks the Jets. Their defense is better then the Ravens and they have more offensive weapons. I don't understand all the hype about the Ravens.

I think the Pats, Ravens, and Dolphins win those three games. I disagree with you about the Jets offense having more weapons. Ray Rice is a huge weapon and their WR aren't that bad. Boldin is still a big threat while TJ and Mason can still be key contributors. (I know they're getting old, but they still have some gas in the tank)

I think the Pats, Ravens, and Dolphins win those three games. I disagree with you about the Jets offense having more weapons. Ray Rice is a huge weapon and their WR aren't that bad. Boldin is still a big threat while TJ and Mason can still be key contributors. (I know they're getting old, but they still have some gas in the tank)
We'll see how good Boldin is with out Fitzgerald. I think a lot of fans will be in for a surprise when they see how good Boldin is when he is the focus. With Revis on him, don't look for him to do anything spectacular. Sean Greene is an excellent back who will only get better. Even LT can still contribute. Dustin Keller and even Edwards are significant contributors. Notice last season how the Jets ground game improved after they got Edwards?

The Jets won't have Homes but still win this game and have more talent on both sides of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom