Explain This | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explain This

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
How is that when we win Fiedler can get the credit.

Should that not mean he should also get the blame. Shouldn't that also mean that he should be a man about it and for one time in his Pro Career I have not seen him take the blame for anything. Even after the Chiefs game last year, even after the Pats game where he missed the game winning TD to take us to the playoffs(McKnight wide open).

This should be moved. But, when has he gotten all the credit? We may laud his heroics like in Denver last year or against Oakland the year before, but I don't recall anyone ever saying that he one those games single-handedly.

Also, when has anyone ever said that he's flawless?

Alot of not very sensible people.:lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jaj
How is that when we win Fiedler can get the credit.

Should that not mean he should also get the blame. Shouldn't that also mean that he should be a man about it and for one time in his Pro Career I have not seen him take the blame for anything. Even after the Chiefs game last year, even after the Pats game where he missed the game winning TD to take us to the playoffs(McKnight wide open).

I agree for the part about him not accepting due blame for a loss, but for crying out loud, he's the 2nd most accurate PK in NFL history!!! I'd pretty much take Olindo over any current PK in the league, except for maybe the liquored up:lol: Vanderjagt.

i don't think it's a matter of not getting blame. most would agree that he is limited as a QB. the issue as i see it is there are plenty that want to lay complete blame on him and that is wrong. every aspect of the O including ricky is struggleing. each aspect affects the other.

Back
Top Bottom