Explain to me HOW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explain to me HOW

DBoston80 said:
..you plan on stopping this man??

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/

..check out the reel..

..whatta ya gonna do get pressure?? take a look!
..Cover the WR's?? take a look!
..Keep him in the pocket?? :sidelol:

what Texas did last season worked pretty nicely. :wink:

DBoston80 said:
..you plan on stopping this man??

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/

..check out the reel..

..whatta ya gonna do get pressure?? take a look!
..Cover the WR's?? take a look!
..Keep him in the pocket?? :sidelol:

Great Vid btw.

The simple answer.

They wont be able to stop Troy Smith.

Troy who?................he'll get "Erased". :chuckle:

troy smith is a great player, but even the best can be confused and flustered in big moments. I refused to take anything away from troy cause he is the man, but i still think UF will have a suprise or two for them.

Timmy54 said:
troy smith is a great player, but even the best can be confused and flustered in big moments. I refused to take anything away from troy cause he is the man, but i still think UF will have a suprise or two for them.

:lol: Troy does not fluster or get confused in big games. You must be getting him confused with Leak.

Majpain said:
:lol: Troy does not fluster or get confused in big games. You must be getting him confused with Leak.

troy was a little flustered by michigan in the 3rd and into the 4th quarter. it took a cheap shot to the head to wake him back up. by the way, leak has lead a couple of game winning drives this year so dont think we have Booty at the helm or anything!!!

DonShula84 said:
I dont understand how people can say UF doesnt have a chance.

C'mon, you know the Buckeyes fans around here. It's not hard for them to say that at all :lol:

troy smith is a great quarterback, but it will be hard to be great when you're always on your back

brandon1986 said:
troy smith is a great quarterback, but it will be hard to be great when you're always on your back

No way in hell Florida has a better front 7 than Michigan.

HysterikiLL said:
what Texas did last season worked pretty nicely. :wink:

??? He didnt start that game smart guy...:sidelol: ...So yea, I guess that would be a good gameplan.

Back
Top Bottom