Ey Fellas, did Taylor bulk up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ey Fellas, did Taylor bulk up?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
I was watching the game last night and my friend turns to me and go "Damn, Taylor looks a little bigger" so I started paying a little bit more attention and I must say his arms do look bigger then last.

Or was I high again? :lol:

No, you werent seeing things.. Jason Taylor looks like a stud now.. Last year, He looked more skinny and lanky than he did buff.. I saw the game too and Taylor filled out his shoulders pads to the limit.. This guy is no joke.. He gets 18 1/2 sacks last eyara and he goes to the off-season and adds what looks like an extra 10 pounds of muscle.. Those are the types of players to build around..

I need to have an animated GIF of Jason Taylor doing his sack celebration. Did anyone notice the delay he put on it, classic stuff! I just want him to do that celebration moreso on road games then anything though.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
You were high for making this post. He shouldn't make any changes to his physique if it hasn't given him problems.

Um, explain why someone wouldn't want to bulk up?

Yeah, I love that celebration...although I'm confused as to what it is ;\

Taylor has a fired up ending, so does Seau..now Zach the "whiteboy" needs to get something goin instead of leaping into endzones :lol:

It looks like he's punching through a glass window. Last night he did a square outline, and then put his fist through it.

Well, when he made that power move to the inside for the sack I was wondering the same thing, he definately looks more powerfull now.

Bulking up isn't always good for a player. Just look look no further than our own Ricky Williams as an example. Heck, I remember Jason Sehorn muscling up to 228 lbs one year. And it affected his play. He just didn't have the speed and agility. That's too big for a CB. Heck, that's big for a safety.

Not only does speed suffer in some cases, but some player's bodies just cannot handle the added weight alone over the long haul. Again, look at Ricky. And some guys' joints just cannot support their ripped up bodies. Some of these guys put on a lot of weight to play. Heck, Brad Culpepper played at 275-285 lbs for his entire 9 year career. One year into retirement, he weighed 190.

Ricky was FAT in NO, not muscular :lol: .

Just looks like Taylors arms are bigger and more ripped.

I believe what Jason Taylor is doing in his celebration is drawing out the bullseyes and puching it right in the middle... I love it.. JAson Taylor was criticized for being too skinny so adding a couple of 10 pounds to his body wont hurt him..

Back
Top Bottom