Ey Fellas, did Taylor bulk up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ey Fellas, did Taylor bulk up?

and the way the times the snap count, unbelievable, all 3 other DLineman where still in their stance but taylor was already on his way, btw he looks like he bulked up a little, but from what i saw he hasn´t lost a step, u saw that one play where he chased rb dunn from behind ? man he has speed, if wally can deliver and o-lines have to respect him too and can´t concentrate just on #99, then watch out, for some reason, i´m more hyped about the D then the O :lol:

Jasons celebration is always when the other team gets sacked or gets zero yards(with jason making a great play in the backfield)and so i believe he is making a zero with his fingers then blowing up the zero with his fist. True,friday night he did a delayed one but i still thought it was cool.

I get all tingly inside thinking of Taylor and Seau just causing havoc this season. Please try and double or even triple team Taylor this year ;).

Anyway, I always thought the celebration was something to do with our logo. The flame with the Dolphin coming through. It's the only thing that made sense to me :tongue: .

Back
Top Bottom