F.N.G. here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F.N.G. here

Uncle Rico

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, my first post and I just wanted to use it to say hello and get a buncha little yellow faces holding those welcome signs...I like those. Been checking the site out for awhile and figured it was time to share my thoughts. A little background on me, I'm 27 in the midwest region, my best friend is a Bills fan, my wife is a Patriots fan, my boss is a Jets fan. I'll let you figure out which team I dislike. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll get a sig on here and ask your help on my avatar. Go phins!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Rico said:
Hey guys and gals, my first post and I just wanted to use it to say hello and get a buncha little yellow faces holding those welcome signs...I like those. Been checking the site out for awhile and figured it was time to share my thoughts. A little background on me, I'm 27 in the midwest region, my best friend is a Bills fan, my wife is a Patriots fan, my boss is a Jets fan. I'll let you figure out which team I dislike. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll get a sig on here and ask your help on my avatar. Go phins!!!!!!!!!
Poor you!!!:welcome: :newbie: :welcome: :newbie: :welcome: :newbie: :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom