FA alert: Demarco Murray | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA alert: Demarco Murray

Demarco Murray's career is about over. Plus he's one of those types that complains to coaches and the media. Considering the "culture transformation" and roster purge we are currently going through, he doesn't seem like a Gase kind of guy.

Demarco Murray's career is about over. Plus he's one of those types that complains to coaches and the media. Considering the "culture transformation" and roster purge we are currently going through, he doesn't seem like a Gase kind of guy.

They’re bringing him in for a visit. Would be odd if they didn’t think his character fit.

Pass. Going to be overpaid and isn't very good. I'm not a fan of Derrick Henry at all, but the Titans offense was much better when he was in the game ahead of Murray.

I'm pretty sure any team who signs him has the upper hand. Nobody will have to overpay.

Last edited:
i'd prefer DeMarco Murray to spell Kenyan Drake over bringing back Damien Williams, to be honest.

i wouldn't draft an RB unless one that was ranked so much higher than his spot was available in the 4th or later rounds.

i would sign several undrafted college RBs that fit the size and speed mold we are looking for and try to uncover a diamond in the rough.

i'd prefer DeMarco Murray to spell Kenyan Drake over bringing back Damien Williams, to be honest.

i wouldn't draft an RB unless one that was ranked so much higher than his spot was available in the 4th or later rounds.

i would sign several undrafted college RBs that fit the size and speed mold we are looking for and try to uncover a diamond in the rough.

And maybe your guy deveon Smith can make it as the 3rd back

I'm pretty sure we are going to get a RB in free agency or the Draft - you can bank on it. There are lots of very good prospects in the Draft who are not named Saquon Barkley. However, our needs at TE and LB probably trump our desires at RB. It is good to examine all the FA prospects. Cost vs upside???

we have two 4th round picks & two 7th round picks draft a damn RB.

I don't like Murray he doesn't seem like a good locker room person either

Back
Top Bottom