FA do help us inorder to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA do help us inorder to...

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wiht all this money we have to spend do you thnk saban is giong to pick up the holes we have through FA wiht some young guys so then we can trade some of our players or trade a player along wiht some picks for leinart? if so, what players do YOU see we try to pick up so this is a possiblity cuz then wewont need the draft picks. Btw, this should be a close to reality one so dont say names that most LIKELY would be franchised. I see peterson as a FA cuz he was tagged last 2 yrs i believe? or just this year. Woodson can be a possiblity if the price is right due to injury then trade away madison. Birk, benltey, bousch, or hutchingson are possibilities but i see bentley gettin tagged with hutch a possiblity of that situation as well. Clement should be tagged for sure. then we have Tank williams archuleta, chavous, dempts, hope, walls, and McCalister from Balti. for the secondary they might look to fix as they are all young except for archuleta i believe. Lavar would be there too but i dono if he woudl pick him up. What do you guys see happening with these 234234 diff type of scenarios?

Back
Top Bottom