FA rookie signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA rookie signings

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a complete list of the FA rookies we signed? Is there such a list compiled yet?

A poster on the Phins.com board has this uncomfirmed list:

George Lewis, OLB Iowa
Matt ***a, DT, Hawaii
Van Brown, DE, Northeast Oklahoma (Brother of Chad Brown, LB)
Lionel Turner, LB, LSU
Josh Davis, WR, Marshall (ranks 2nd NCAA career record 306 receptions)
Brock Berlin, QB, Miami
Kay Jay Harris, RB, West Virginia
Mitch Meeuwsen, S, Oregon State

Free Agent rookies we've signed:

Brock Berlin (QB)
Van Brown (DE)
Josh Davis (WR)
Matt ***a (DT)
Kay Jay Harris (RB)
Lionel Turner (LB)

Anyone I'm missing? (These all the ones I heard by the way, I'm sure there's some more uncomfirmed ones)

Here is a list of next years top 10 senior QB's. Just thought I post this for everyone.

Top 10
Rank Name School
1. Matt Leinart Southern California
2. Kellen Clemens Oregon
3. Jay Cutler Vanderbilt
4. Josh Betts Miami (Ohio)
5. Paul Pinegar Fresno State
6. Bruce Gradkowski Toledo
7. Reggie McNeal Texas A&M
8. Darnell Hackney UAB
9. Drew Olson UCLA (injury)
10. Michael Harrington Idaho

i love the ufa rookies we've brought in so far...we all know what kay jay did to the canes and the marshall wr has 306 career catches which is 2nd all time. also, have to like nick bringing in a guy he coached. he know what that player can do and obviously likes him.

thecoordinator said:
i love the ufa rookies we've brought in so far...we all know what kay jay did to the canes and the marshall wr has 306 career catches which is 2nd all time. also, have to like nick bringing in a guy he coached. he know what that player can do and obviously likes him.
I agree. I know they are all undrafted rookies, but they all sound somewhat promising. I think some may even make the team and contribute this year.

Dream - Leinart now declares for the supplemental draft since his OC and line coach are gone.

Back
Top Bottom