FA visits today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA visits today

phinfan88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
South Florida Sun-Sentinel :"Running back Najeh Davenport (Green Bay), guard Stephen Neal (New England), and defensive tackles Ron Edwards (Buffalo) and Lional Dalton (Kansas City) took free-agent visits Monday and Tuesday with the Dolphins."

Wouldnt mind Davenport if ricky cant play next year

phinfan88 said:
South Florida Sun-Sentinel :"Running back Najeh Davenport (Green Bay), guard Stephen Neal (New England), and defensive tackles Ron Edwards (Buffalo) and Lional Dalton (Kansas City) took free-agent visits Monday and Tuesday with the Dolphins."

Wouldnt mind Davenport if ricky cant play next year

wouldn't mind adding Davenport....period

Davenport would be nice, but he might be wanting too much money for a backup RB. Neal and Edwards are two guys that I hope we sign.

edwards and neal i wouldnt mind. neal could compete for the starting rg spot and at the very least add depth. edwards would add some more youth to the line.

Neal is good solid younger player that is a good workhorse. I would love to pick him up.

Damn, if they're coming into Miami today and Saban/Mueller are in Texas for their pro day, then who's minding the store?

We have visited with so many people, and yet have signed so few that we visited with

Davenport can play FB.He is a brusing back.Goaline RB to me.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I really like Neal. Edwards could also be a decent pick up....

Davenpoop stinks in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!
I agree with the 1st two but grow up Najeh does not suck, he a solid running back, bette than travis

Majpain said:
Davenport can play FB.He is a brusing back.Goaline RB to me.

Ronnie Brown has just as much power. We could use an actual FB more than just another big RB

I'd take Davenport/Neal/Ashworth. That would be nice. If possible, I would also add Tank Williams and look to the draft for a LB since we wouldn't sign Arrington with those 4 pickups. Oh yeah, and resign Schulters NOW!

Back
Top Bottom