Facetimed Devante Parker.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Facetimed Devante Parker..

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hello fellow phin fans. I work with tons of people and one particular person saw my Miami Dolphins case on my phone! Asked me " You must be a die hard, if you are a fan around here." I am in Louisiana by the way, saints/cowboys territory. He seemed very motivated to prove everyone wrong, it was brief but it seems as if he has a huge chip on his shoulder and he was just talking to a fan from Louisiana. I don't know what will happen but he seemed like a decent guy. I for one am hoping he gets it turned around and become at least a decent part of the offense. Never met one of our current players but it was a pretty neat random experience!

DP is clearly not a hard worker and not tough. This is a horrible combination for any athlete especially a professional one.

Eh, I'm going the clean slate route with DVP. I totally agree with Omar -- he was showing promise with Philbin's staff before falling completely out of favor with Gase's. Obviously, the new staff saw enough in him to give him a shot.

So let's do that.

It's clear he was targeted by Gase and was in the doghouse from day one. **** Adam Gase. He had his clear favorites who could do no wrong, and the guys he scapegoated.

The guy wants to be here. Let's see what happens.

If only he was motivated to prove everyone wrong hmm 3 years ago? Some guys have physical ability and some guys have footballs skills, Parker is the former.

I’m going to hope and pray he just has horrible injury luck and it’s done.

But I was pretty sure mid season that he would never be back because he is either injury prone or soft. Hopefully not both

Fingers crossed

Parker will always be a solid 2nd WR but not #1. I'm say 2nd WR only if he stay healthy. But that's the problem

I'm taking the approach everyone on team gets a clean slate.

Putting faith the new staff will get the most out players and those they can't will be shown the door.

When Parker was healthy he showed a tremendous catch radius.

I was really surprised when they kept him. I truly thought he would be at the top of the list of departures. He has all the tools but toughness, which may be the biggest essential for playing football. Still, I hope he succeeds and realizes his potential.

I think it’s a cool story, though I’m a little confused. Did you FaceTime him or see him in person? If it was FaceTime, I didn’t see the part where you explained how you FaceTimed him

Shhh this is all part of the evil tanking plan. When Parker gets injured in training camp, someone with less physical talent will take his place. ;)

Back
Top Bottom