Facial Expressions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Facial Expressions

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did anybody catch wanny's face after the skins game? he had the look of disgust, of retaliation, of Power and Destruction, Hes still pissed at this team and Dam well should be, Hes going against the team that warranted him the job in Miami he has now, and he will not accept nothin other than a Victory on T-day, it may be parcells team now, but wanny and norv and bates w/JJ at the helm made the cowboys successful. If wanny pulls this off which i think he will, the SKY is the limit.:evil:

Originally posted by corona683
Did anybody catch wanny's face after the skins game? he had the look of disgust, of retaliation, of Power and Destruction, Hes still pissed at this team and Dam well should be, Hes going against the team that warranted him the job in Miami he has now, and he will not accept nothin other than a Victory on T-day, it may be parcells team now, but wanny and norv and bates w/JJ at the helm made the cowboys successful. If wanny pulls this off which i think he will, the SKY is the limit.:evil:

i think he was sick to his stomach. so sick he didnt say a word. just walked up and down the sideline running his hand through his hair. the ussual.:rolleyes: But he was defenitely sicker than anything weve seen before. even after jay pulled it off, he looked as he should. Pissed.

My favorite expression this year was Gruden. It was recent, the bucs messed up and he was just stairing in disbelief, he wasnt' moving it all he was so mad. And everyone around him was moving, they showed it on sportscenter.

This is nothing new. Wanny always look like that. I call it his "dear in the headlights" look and "I'm clueless as to what to do" look.

how come wanny's mustache is always croocked ????
i told my friend if we win the superbowl, i'm shaving my mustache croocked for a month !!!

He didnt look deer in the headlights on Sunday Nite in my opinion.. He looked pretty damned intense.

Back
Top Bottom