faivorite team (no the fins) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

faivorite team (no the fins)

Well if the Steelers are not in the Super Bowl. I usually don't want any other AFC team to win it. But I did root for the Phins when Dan Marino played. Danny boy is a Pittsburgh guy since thats were he is from. But when Marino retired the Phins are just like any other AFC team now to me.

If I had to root for another team besides the Steelers it would be from the NFC. I have lived close to Chicago most of my life so I do like to see the Bears do well. Other NFC teams that I like are the Eagles. Got to keep the PA thing going. I also like the Panthers. So if the Steelers do not make the Super Bowl or playoffs then it would be one of those three NFC teams I mentioned.

mike71 said:
The only team i root for is the DOLPHINS! period.

YEP i WANT ALL TEAMS TO LOSE EVERY GAME THAY PLAY EXCEPT THE FINS i HATE ALL OTHER TEAMS THE ONLY TIME I WOULD WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO WIN IS IF IT HELPED THE FINS

Aside from the Dolphins, I like to see the Chargers, Bengals, and Panthers win, with the former two only if it does not impede a potential playoff scenario for the 'Fins.

Back
Top Bottom