faivorite team (no the fins) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

faivorite team (no the fins)

Not very popular on here I know but I would go with the Eagles. Our family has been season ticket holders for years and I am stuck in NJ and will not pick the NY area teams...

washington redskins.

2nd favorite team because only way i would eat when i very young was my parents putting on a redskin's game recorded from VCR.

I used to like the Colts.Now I follow the Chargers for some unknown reason.

Jacksonville .......... I would want to keep it in Florida plus I have so much respect for Jack Del Rio and that organization!

I don't have any other team. I'm Dolphins all the way. I have favorite players on other teams, but I could care less about their team.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

ARE there any other teams? I thought it was like the Harlem Globe Trotters and the NJ Generals...

The Colts - Peyton is the only QB since Marino that I really respect, and there is so much to be said for Marvin Harrison. If anyone else was chosen, please let them take it!!

wow, there seems to be quite a few colts followers. I guess to me, that seems to be like a dolphin fan also liking the jets/bills/pats. I guess Im still just use to having them in our conference. It wasen't that long ago. no big deal though, just a thought

From yesterday's thread "which team do you hate the most", I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this one, but if I had to choose another team, it would be the Steelers....dad was a Steelers fan so we would always root for each others team as long as they were'n playing each other!

I used to root for the Detroit Lions when Barry played. I obviously rooted for Miami when they played the lions, but I wanted the lions to do well. They were my cousins favorite team, and he was a fan of Barry of course. I liked the players on the team back then, such as Barry of course, who was amazing, Chris Spielman, who was a great lb, Herman Moore, who was a really good Wr, and Brett Perriman, who was a really good no.2 for Detroit. I could care less for Detroit now, though with how that organization has fallen apart, and that Matt Millen beingan idiot.

Id have to go with the Giants, being from NY and all

Back
Top Bottom