faivorite team (no the fins) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

faivorite team (no the fins)

gator_sensation said:
Believe it or not, I root for the 49ers. I loved them since the Montana and Young era

Same team, same reasons here. At that time, American Football wasn't that popular in Germany and the time of the internet was still ahead, so the only info we could get were articles in some newspapers and/or magazines. They only talked about the winners and it was the 49ers then.

Will also be my team when I start playing NFL Head Coach by EA Sports end of this month.

besides the fins, i'd like to see any team who hasn't won it yet! except buffalo, they would just blow it anyway!!!

Indy.......I dont want him to end up like Marino (break records and no SB)......and I love Harrison

Kansas City Chiefs. I also like the Cardinals. I root for the downtrodden. Would be nice to see the Chiefs or Cardinals win a Superbowl if the Dolphins can't.

panthers/ravens/titans no real reason, i just like panthers + ravens and my brother roots for the titans so...

man wat is it about the anthers, are they like the new american team or sumthin

Steelers.....my second favourite team.

Pretty much any one of the teams considered a perennial loser.

If the Fins were eliminated, how could you root against Arizona, or to a lesser extent Cincinnati in a superbowl?

I hate to sound close-minded, but I can only root for the Phins, I support no other team and never will...that being said, I will root for individual players who may be on my fantasy team that particular season, just as long as they aren't playing against Miami...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom