Faking An Injury. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Faking An Injury.

Yeah and Brady would tell people to deflate his balls and Bill would never video tape other teams.
The ball deflating went on for 10 years or whatever it was - and is why NE didn’t fumble ever (ball would never come out) for all that time. It’s not statistically possible. The soft balls were easier to hold in. **** them and it’s why I near puked when they showed their +\- being 100 points better than next best team since 2001. Since they got caught they fumble it (doesn’t matter who recovers) as much as everyone else. Scumbags.

Tough talk for a fan of a team who has never won the AFC East while Brady is healthy lol
So we dont usually beat them here? What was the point of your post? To throw shade on your own team??

Imagine trying to steal the opposing team's signals? No one would ever do that.

Hey guy, even some of my Patriot fan friends acknowledge that New England has cheated in order to achieve the success they have. Live with it. It's a tainted legacy at best. Better to go ahead and accept it than to continue to deny it and look like a fool.

Except he wasnt faking injures, McCain left with a knee injury

The ball deflating went on for 10 years or whatever it was - and is why NE didn’t fumble ever (ball would never come out) for all that time. It’s not statistically possible. The soft balls were easier to hold in. **** them and it’s why I near puked when they showed their +\- being 100 points better than next best team since 2001. Since they got caught they fumble it (doesn’t matter who recovers) as much as everyone else. Scumbags.

The stain that shall never go away no matter how much some higher up media people will try to make it fade.

I don't just dislike the Patriots as division rivals. That would put them on the same level as the Bills and Jets, who I sympathize with more now than I ever dreamed I would during the '90s. I consider them exceptional (not in a good way) and just tolerate that they're still in competition. I don't care what they do, what they're doing, who is being jobbed to them, etc. I consider any super bowl they win to just be a vacancy... etc.

Belicheats cheats his azz off and he crying like a baby. McCain was hurt. Dude is out 2 to 3 weeks. STFU you cheating scum

Back
Top Bottom