Falcons Fire Sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons Fire Sale

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Who could we poach from their team? I personally think LB Deion Jones would be an incredible addition to our defense. He has a big contract but has an out in 2022 if he doesn't live up to the hype.

Grady Jarrett, Keanu Neal, Deion Jones, to differing degrees.

It's a shame Alex Mack isn't like 29. Just looked it up, dude is 34, wouldn't have thought that. I'm not a fan of changing centers midseason anyway. I could see Julio Jones and Matt Ryan both end up in San Fran this off season. That would be a great way for Atlanta to start over with draft capital.

Also, I think the Bears have a major decision to make with Khalil Mack. The window might be closing on getting any kind of real compensation back for him when they clearly need a new offense. Problem there is the QB and Coach probably need Mack to keep their jobs. My boss and best friend are both Bears fans and I feel I got a pretty good pulse on that team, they aren't going anywhere the way they are currently constructed. On offense, David Montgomery and Cody Whitehair can play, Allen Robinson might have a little left but overall that team needs to rebuild NOW around a new QB. It's tough to watch these teams in such limbo with no direction (like we've had for almost 20 straight years).

I'm not advocating we trade for Mack or any Bears players, the deal would have to be one-sided for me to consider.

Back
Top Bottom