Falcons Game in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons Game in Miami

BizarroAndres

Play to Win, Always! GO FINS!
Reaction score
So are they gonna show the game here in miami on tv? I heard they are gonna show it nationally, but I think they need to sell out the stadium to show it here. So are they gonna show it, and if they dont are they gonna show it later?

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
So are they gonna show the game here in miami on tv? I heard they are gonna show it nationally, but I think they need to sell out the stadium to show it here. So are they gonna show it, and if they dont are they gonna show it later?

I believe if it didn't sellout by 8 PM yesterday, which it didn't, it will be blacked out in Miami.

I just did a quick search on the SunShine web site, and they don't have a replay listed for the Dolphins game. Looks like people in the south Florida area are out of luck.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by Oliver

I believe if it didn't sellout by 8 PM yesterday, which it didn't, it will be blacked out in Miami.

I just did a quick search on the SunShine web site, and they don't have a replay listed for the Dolphins game. Looks like people in the south Florida area are out of luck.

Oliver...

That sucks....I guess I might just go to the game then

Does any one know if it will be blacked out in the FT. Myers area?

Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Oliver...

NOT out of luck....... they can buy a freakin ticket.

Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by dolfan4good

NOT out of luck....... they can buy a freakin ticket.

If you didn't buy season tickets, why would anyone spend the $ for a pre-season game?

Oliver...

You gotta point, although this PS game is the best one to go to because they actually game plan and the starters play 2 and a half quarters for this one.

However, I have season tickets and rarely make a PS game. :lol:

I just get irritated whena Miami guy waits until the blackout is in effect to buy a ticket!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

If you didn't buy season tickets, why would anyone spend the $ for a pre-season game?

Oliver...

Probably because they want to see the game since it wont be on TV in miami, that would be my guess.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by Puncho

Probably because they want to see the game since it wont be on TV in miami, that would be my guess.:D

It wouldn't be me. Same cost as reg season game, not worth it. But you have a point.

Oliver...

Phins games in Ft. Myers are NEVER blacked out. I used to live in the middle of the state. So my basic cable had channels from Miami, West Palm Beach, and Ft. Myers. It was great having 2 NBC's, 2 CBS's, etc.

Anyway, the Phins are ALWAYS on in Ft. Myers.

Back
Top Bottom