Falcons Game in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
So are they gonna show the game here in miami on tv? I heard they are gonna show it nationally, but I think they need to sell out the stadium to show it here. So are they gonna show it, and if they dont are they gonna show it later?

not sold out pre-season home games are usually shown delayed that same night. Usually around 11:30pm. Should be WFOR in Miami/Ft Lauderdale and UPN34 in West Palm area.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by Oliver

If you didn't buy season tickets, why would anyone spend the $ for a pre-season game?

Oliver...

..because you are a local fan and you like to see the Fins play.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by FFiB

Yeah but what you would spend on a few meaning less preseason games you could buy the NFL Tickect for the whole season.

If you have Directv and receive the local feeds from LA and New York it will be on the LA Feed. Channel 381 8.00pm EST

I don't know why anyone would go to a preseason game unless they were free. Maybe if it was as serious as regular season games where the starters played most of the game, then I would go. But this rule of the blackout is ridiculous. Just because we are smart people who don't buy tickets to see 3rd and 4th stringers play in a game that doesn't count we get penalized.

come on guys there must be a way to see it in miami, i have it here in germany as well and i´m HOT :goof:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Falcons Game in Miami

Originally posted by FFiB

The pre-season? Not me, I stoped going to pre-season games prob in the early 90's. It's rare they would be any fun. Although this is the 3rd pre-season game, if I still had season tickets this would prob be the pre-season game I would go to.

Oliver...

Nationally televised as in full nation or a national TV channel?

I only get five games this year of the Phins.

all i know is that fort myers cbs channels or any cbs channel except the west will be able to see the phins...

Originally posted by dolfans1988
all i know is that fort myers cbs channels or any cbs channel except the west will be able to see the phins...

Actaully West Coast will be able to see it as well. :)

If anyon has Direct TV and you have five finger Discount on it, I think you should be able to see it from the comfort of your hoe in Miami..;)

Back
Top Bottom