Falcons new unis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons new unis

guess im weird, i actually like them. Maybe its because i dressed somewhat urban in my teens but i had a reversible black/white eric metcalf jersey. Its the only non-fins football jersey i ever wore.

They just released official pictures on their Instagram. I am not a fan of that gradient jersey. But I like the numbers and the mat finish on the helmet.

Screenshot_20200408-073521_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200408-073523_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200408-073531_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200408-073527_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Of the "Nike-ified" designs, this one isn't terrible. I kind of like them to be honest, and I detest most of the new designs. But the throwback in that set is superior no doubt.

It's not on the level of eye bleach as these:

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F3e52694756844877997a76dd0ba7b78c%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

5Lk6k6GKc38txYA-xzA7xKlyFQcMH0GuNRuCvIBh0C-q1gO-Wgw9yQzRL8s7u09QBQtCh90J0ccV3BA01eJ1X_F_3EBoJeSZbO85cH86GZhKK8ynGAB1KJJOAmsgKXIB

its fine, not much to like or dislike - aside from the horrible ATL

I actually really like the uniform in the 3rd picture, the rest are garbage.

Pretty Awful. Right up there with Our Boys, for One of the Ugliest in the League.
Ross isn't Bright enough to make the call, on going back to Our Throwbacks.....Our TB's are Easily One of the Best in the League.....Sad We Can't Get'em Back.

Pretty Awful. Right up there with Our Boys, for One of the Ugliest in the League.
Ross isn't Bright enough to make the call, on going back to Our Throwbacks.....Our TB's are Easily One of the Best in the League.....Sad We Can't Get'em Back.
I don't mind ours as much as I did, especially now that they got rid of the dark blue and darkened the orange...still...I agree with you on the throwbacks, those are the best.

The throwbacks with the Matte black helmets look great.
That’s the only thing I like in their set.

If they’d shrink the word marks to the size of their previous ones, they wouldn’t be as much of a tire fire that these are.

Back
Top Bottom