Robinson, Terrence $230,000.00
Johnson, J.R. $305,000.00

Safety
McCadam, Kevin $380,000.00
Scott, Bryan $305,000.00
Shabazz, Siddeeq $305,000.00

sure there will be more to come, so check back often

Last edited by a moderator:
been pretty active in trading as you can see...
looking to upgrade at CB instead of buchanon/williams both are available and will probably cost you more than their cap numbers now in Free Agency

Also looking for help at outside linebacker

And i have a lot of fourth round picks and i'm willing to package several of them to move up into the 3rd round

open to most any discussion outside of vick, price, brooking, kerney

Looking for D-Lineman(both tackles and ends) that are servicable and on the cheap(ex: carlos hall), dont need stars, just a couple average guys with low cap numbers. If you have someone that fits the bill post his name, position, and cap number here and what youd be asking for him (players or draft pick)
thanks, good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Looking for D-Lineman(both tackles and ends) that are servicable and on the cheap(ex: carlos hall), dont need stars, just a couple average guys with low cap numbers. If you have someone that fits the bill post his name, position, and cap number here and what youd be asking for him (players or draft pick)
thanks, good luck

i got exactly what you need:

Daryl Gardner, DT, 1.8 Mill

talk about servicable AND cheap...

haha, well he is average

thanks for the offer but 1.8 mil is definitely not cheap enough for me to bring in gardner... any other offers out there?

New to the trading block:
Starting DEs
Patrick Kerney
Brady Smith

Nickelback or Starting CB for some Teams
Jamar Fletcher
Tod McBride

current needs are defensive tackle, left offensive tackle, Outside Linebacker, free safety and i'm always looking to upgrade at wide receiver and most other positions for that matter so just shoot me an IM or PM if you have an idea.

Need a Defensive End, Left Tackle, Free Safety, LOLB and a backup defensive tackle...in that order preferably

Willing to part with any of my remaining picks (depending on the player) and i have several in the first 3 rounds so get in touch with me

Back
Top Bottom