fan from CA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fan from CA

J-REMEDY

Scout Team
Reaction score
Whats up im Jeremy from California and this board is way sick i started reading on here during the head coach interviews and i cant beleive it took me this long to sign up.

Where in Ca? And I hope this doesnt mean you're a USC fan, we have enough of those already :wink:

Where in Ca? And I hope this doesnt mean you're a USC fan, we have enough of those already :wink:

Originally from Long Beach then moved to Atascadero nobody has probally ever heard of it its like halfway between LA and SF and nope unlike everyone else here im not a usc fan but i did take my brother who loves notre dame up on a bet that usc would win and glad i did

Originally from Long Beach then moved to Atascadero nobody has probally ever heard of it its like halfway between LA and SF and nope unlike everyone else here im not a usc fan but i did take my brother who loves notre dame up on a bet that usc would win and glad i did

Cool, welcome aboard then :D Your brother sounds like a great guy :lol:

What up J-Remedy. Here some advice dont listen to DonShula84 he's a LA hater except for the weather. :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom