Fan Support | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan Support

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
I wateched a bit of the Jets game last night. I thought it was interesting to see that after Pennington threw a pick that led to a touchdown, and another pick that was returned for a TD (similar to the one that Jay threw against the Pats) there were still fans in the stands waiving signs saying 'We Love Chad'.

Pennington ended the game with 5 ints and 2 rushing TDs.

Originally posted by xiidaen
I wateched a bit of the Jets game last night. I thought it was interesting to see that after Pennington threw a pick that led to a touchdown, and another pick that was returned for a TD (similar to the one that Jay threw against the Pats) there were still fans in the stands waiving signs saying 'We Love Chad'.

Pennington ended the game with 5 ints and 2 rushing TDs.

It is funny how different support can be in different cities eh?

Funny yet sad....

Pennington has proven to be more than just a little better than Fiedler. Not saying I likeor condone the booing of any player. Just that fans are much less apt to boo a guy who has proven to be the team's best player.

Ricky could fumble 4 times and he'd still get that kind of support.

Jets fans are no better than anyone else. They boo. They give up just like everyone else. The stadium was pretty much empty during the Monday Night Massacre. They had to let them back in to see the end.

Bad comparison...........Pennington is considered a "stud young QB", I remember games in 1983 when Marino would look like a dumbass throwing into double coverage..........and I would then say to myself: "But this guy is going to be great."

Fiedler makes a mistake, and I say to myself: "I hope he plays better."

See the difference?

Back
Top Bottom