Fan survey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan survey

albany ed

Rookie
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, on your board, when you have visitors from the fans of other teams, which fans would you say are the worst?

i would say the Pats. but they are rare.

but, then again, i cant stand Pats fans... so maybe im a little biased. ;)

All about equal, Ed.

The great majority of other teams' fans that come here are good people who just want to chat about an upcoming game, etc. We also have regulars like Clumpy and Circling Wagons, who are Bills fans but are contributors to the site.

Of course, there are always the jerks, and although they are no more than 10% of the total, they are the most vocal so it seems like their numbers are greater. But those always fade fast.

Calgaryfin said:
The Jills without doubt
maybe, but its not all their fault.

if one bills fan says something negative about the fins and it turns in to... "the bills suck", "looserman sucks"... then the bills guy replys "what happened last week..." "the fins suck..."

and that just goes on and on.

its just so much easier to escalate an arguement between a bills and fins fans due to being rivals.

if, a bucs fan came here to argue and start fights, its not that big a deal, because he will be gone in a few days. and you can tend to ignore those fans more because... who cares about the bucs.

Not all Bills fans are created equal. MY real response is: the worst fans are the ones who sign up the week we play there team, start a bunch of crap, then are never heard from again. ala Falcons, Bucs, Carolina fans this year have done this. The ones who stick around and engage in conversation/debate are not bad people they just root for the wrong team.:tongue:

some of the broncos fans from week 1 were pretty annoying. then after we smashed them, only like 2 came back to eat their crow:lol:

steeda said:
how about those bucs trolls that we got a few weeks back.

those falcon torlls were also pretty bad, but i think the bills are, just because they tend to be more vocal about things

Not to be namin names, but that Chuckles the clown has to be the worst Jills fan since the history of the Jills. He thinks he's sooo funny with his stupid 1 liners, I take care to avoid him.

Bills Fans are the worse because of their rampant homerism but those Bucs trolls a few weeks back were pretty bad too.

Back
Top Bottom