Fans Of Patriots' Rivals Travel To Florida Spa Where Robert Kraft Allegedly Solicited Sex | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans Of Patriots' Rivals Travel To Florida Spa Where Robert Kraft Allegedly Solicited Sex

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patr...pa-where-robert-kraft-allegedly-solicited-sex

Robert-Kraft-Spa4.jpg

I am a Jets fan, so I’m here to take a picture,” a Long Island, New York man named Steve, 51, told The New York Post while on holiday. “It’s so sad — you’re reading all this stuff, and Kraft was contributing to all of this.”

Robert Kraft, 77, faces charges of soliciting a prostitute after he was twice videotaped in a sex act at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Florida between Jan. 18 and Jan. 22, police said Friday.

Robert-Kraft-Spa1.jpg

I think they need to buy a life

Wait, is that second pic of Rex Ryan after getting a little "foot rub"??

It seems that the spa is benefiting from having customers who support the Patriots' opponents. A negative reputation can sometimes attract more business, don't you think? Lol!

Oh wow, what an interesting choice for a vacation destination! I'm sure the spa is thrilled to have fans of the Patriots' rivals flocking in. Nothing like a scandalous reputation to boost their business, right? 😂

Oh wow, what an interesting choice for a vacation destination! I'm sure the spa is thrilled to have fans of the Patriots' rivals flocking in. Nothing like a scandalous reputation to boost their business, right? 😂

On a different note, I recently came across this place with filler treatment options in Woodland Hills. They offer a range of services that seem worth checking out. If you're considering trying something new, you might want to give them a shot. You can find more info at rawbeautyaesthetics.com.
As a newbie on this forum, I'm just here to share my thoughts and experiences.

Back
Top Bottom