Fans Why Not Us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans Why Not Us

morrism35

Rookie
Reaction score
This should be our motto throughout the playoffs. We are playing with house money. I'm so overjoyed about this team. I doubted this team would win no more than 5 games. This is not a best of seven series so a few injuries here or there, a good game plan, a ball bouncing the correct way, a referee screw up, or a bottom feeder average player playing above his head could get us a ride to the super bowl. Yes, I will continue to dream till we are eliminated.

The 08' Giants did it with one(possibly 2) less wins and against the greatest offense in NFL history at the time. Anything is absolutely possible... probable? Maybe not... but definitely possible. Gotta tighten some screws on defense first.

Seasons already a huge success as far as I'm concerned, but it can always get better :D Go Fins!!!!!

I'm not one to bet on anything but with camaraderie that this team has shown, anything is possible. I know the holes the team has on the roster but in the playoffs it's all about want, determination and execution. I'll be the first to admit flat out, I want it all. I want to SB glory. Just win the next one and let the chips fall.

Getting the 5th seed would be increase the odds on this longshot for sure.

We beat the Patriots at home....Chargers beat the Chiefs and we got it.

Back
Top Bottom