Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First of all I think that the hirings are a pretty good idea, I just hope that they will be good for the team.

Second of all I can't get over what John Madden kept saying on the Dec. 15th. game the monday nighter at home that we lost 34-27 to philly. He kept saying how loud the philly fans were. I don't understand how we let them come into our house and make more noise for their team than we were for ours. Unfortunately I have to be stationed (US Navy) up here in Maryland and am unable to be a season ticket holder and go to the games. How bigga fans are we?

the problem is that a great deal of northerners are now florida residents. they don't give up their allegiences just because they are now in dolphin/jaguar/buccaneer teritory. you can really see it when the jets come to play.

unfortunately i don't think there is much that can be done short of kicking them out of florida and send them back north.

Yeah and it seems that MOST of the fans in Miami think they are a bunch of know-it-alls and don't have any real clue of whats going on, or what needs to be done.

I see, I guess thats what we get for having the team in such a nice location, weather wise. It just doesn't seem right. I wish there was something we could do.

It's not our fault Florida is a hot spot to live for all the ****ing snow birds. YOu wouldn't believe how many Pats fans live in my area or were at the bar Sat night..its sad.

It's better then living in Green Bay though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom