• Automated

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
I am creating two leagues for the Premium Members... 12 teams in each. However, each league has a commissioner, thus only 11 players. If the commissioner wins, the prize goes to the 2nd player. So, for example, if I'm the commissioner, and I win... I'll give the prize to the 2nd player, etc.

If there is a need for an additional league, I'll do so.

The prize list, as of right now... is as follows. Please note that every winner gets a FinHeaven t-shirt and window decal upon request if available.

1st place----Replica Jersey ($65)
2nd place----Dolphins Wall Clock ($20)
3rd place----Dolphins alarm clock ($20)
---------------------------------------
Total per league: $105
Total for Premium Members: $210

The Premium Leagues will get first grabs in Yahoo! as that is considered the best, cheapest (FREE!), and easiest to use.

There will be a free league, which will either go to Yahoo or CBS Sportsline. The prizes for the free league is as follows:

1st place----Dolphins T-Shirt ($20)
2nd place----Dolphins hat ($16)
3rd place---Dolphins Key Chain ($6)
---------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: $42

Before your jaw drops at the price, please note that I worked a deal with the current football affiliate store and a few staff members/friends to make $400 worth of prizes at no charge to FinHeaven. The shirts/window decals will be our only expense.

FOR THE TIME BEING

So, the premium members get a couple of things. First, better prizes... secondly, they get first grabs at the leagues. There will only be about 4-5 leagues for the free members. I know, you're asking yourself "WHY!?" the reason is because I want to offer something to them. This is something that no other fan site is offering. The first goal is to attract them to FinHeaven, which this does.

Not to mention...! There will still be a football pool which Premium Members will also have their own league with prizes and such.

SO...

Long story short, please fill out the poll above. Please indicate whether or not you want to have a LIVE draft or an AUTOMATED draft.

Thanks... if you have any questions, please let me know.

PS: Please note that if things are good for FinHeaven at the end of the season, I may throw in a couple of extra prizes or make the grand prize better... I'll see when the time comes.

I prefer an automated draft, only because my schedule is so bloody wacky that I can never be sure I will be there for it. Also I think Yahoo drafts better than I do!

I voted for Live, but I guess Automated might be better. I would think a live draft even online would take what? 2-3 hours? I know my live drafts in person take all night usually. So automated would be fine with me if thats the way it is.

I AM EXCITED TO PLAY AGAINST ALL YOU PHIN FANS (and a bills fan :))

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I'll play. My wife's lung cancer has reasserted itself and she is now suffering from a dementia of undetermined origins. It is hard enough for me to escape into a little reading on the site.

Thanks for all this site is.

All those that wanted to play!

There is still space left in the 2nd league, so if you haven't joined either then this is the time to join!

You can do so by going here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

This is the information you want...

League Name: Finheaven2

Password: Finheaven

League ID# is 170120

Please join if you haven't joined any other premium membership league!

Thanks!

FinHeavenAJ said:
There is still space left in the 2nd league, so if you haven't joined either then this is the time to join!

You can do so by going here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

This is the information you want...

League Name: Finheaven2

Password: Finheaven

League ID# is 170120

Please join if you haven't joined any other premium membership league!

Thanks!

• This league is full. (Error #221)

I guess I missed out which is :mocool: since I have the "other" league and I am a newbie; but if I am wrong let me know....

Back
Top Bottom