Fantasy Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Football

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Where do you want Fantasy, aside from Dolphins players, posted? I did not see it listed in any of the forums.

I would think so but surprised there is no separate forum for fantasy which I love.

I would think so but surprised there is no separate forum for fantasy which I love.
There is a reason for that, we used to have each separate group run their leagues. We had a Staff League, a PoFo League and then maybe a VIP League and that was it.

Now that we have more people and overall league I'll talk with the guys about a potentially making a sub for fantasy.

There is a reason for that, we used to have each separate group run their leagues. We had a Staff League, a PoFo League and then maybe a VIP League and that was it.

Now that we have more people and overall league I'll talk with the guys about a potentially making a sub for fantasy.
Not a bad idea. Thanks.

Look for a Fantasy Sub to become active in the next few days. Most likely in the "Talk About Football and Other Sports" section.
It makes sense. Some Phinatics are now more involved in Fantasy than the Phins. JMO

Back
Top Bottom