Farewell Patrick Surtain thread.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farewell Patrick Surtain thread....

DolphinDevil28 said:
Umm... Go read the first post in this thread again.

I just read it again and I see no moping. Pethaps emotional, but not moping. Besides, like I posted earlier, I too will miss Surtain. Does that mean I am moping too? No. I think it was the best for the team. But only from a business... dear lord I am going to shoot myself fot this... standpoint.:tongue:

Lets all just hope the pick we got for him wont be a bust, so Surtain going wont be a waste.

But I to wish him all the best, hopefully everything turns out for him in KC.

Good luck Pat, but not so much when playing us. You were always one of my favorite Dolphins.

Good luck Pat. You were a great CB for us...

Just don't play well against us!

I'm hoping this works out for the team. But I think it was a mistake to trade one of the best CB's in the NFL. They don't come by everyday.
And I also think it's gonna show how weak our pass rush really is. I just think having 2 great corners kept us in a lot of games that we would of lost. I think they were really the strength of our D.
Hopefully I'm wrong, and all the changes will gel together and work out to our benefit.

He was my favorite defensive player. If KC can maintain a formidable offense like the past 2 years and they add a couple more defensive players that contribute this year we might we rooting against that whole team. It's almost like (but not quite) when Cincy got a 2nd for Corey Dillon. They further enhanced a contender to become one in the process.

At least he wasn't traded to an AFC East team where we would have to face him at least twice a year. Good luck Surtain. You will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom