Fassel and McGinnis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fassel and McGinnis

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
These are coaches that you make room for. They have fire and intensity.

I don't necessarily mind Wanny being calm. The fact that he stays on an even keil is good. The team needs a steady leader that is consistent and doesn't hang their head or do cart wheels every time someone makes a big play.

However, they also need a swift kick in the a$$. That is where McGinnis and Fassel come in. These guys would do the dirty work that Wanny doesn't do well. They can motivate and lead.

I know it won't happen, but if it did I would love our Coaching staff.

The fact that he stays on an even keil is good

Even keel? Hehehehehe. That guy sweats more than a sumo in a sauna. He's gonna be a prime time candidate for Rogain here pretty soon.

Well I see Norv leaving as a bad thing...I mean come on, if we draft rivers like we should....and we start running the West Coast offense, it takes about 4 years for the qb to run it right, like mcnabb and we do not have 4 years to wait to get to the superbowl. The west coast offense isnt ecactly the greatest offense for runningbacks either. I dont think changing our whole offensive playbook is gonna help the team any. We need the offense we ran against Dallas on thanksgiving day. where in the hell did that go? we never ran the plays we did in that game again, we never handed it off to ricky, then do a play action to konrad or mcmichael, and never really went long to chambers either. We need to let ricky run, execute the passes to chambers and utilize mcmichael in the redzone, no need to get fancy, just put the damn ball in the endzone.

Jim Bates is super animated. You should see him coach his defense. He's all over the place and fired up.

Ya, Jim Bates is always the loudest one at training camp. I almost always know where he is on the practice field. He gets real fired up.

Back
Top Bottom