Fast First? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fast First?

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
can anyone else remember a 1st round that has gone this fast? i mean, we're like 5 picks ahead of schedule at this point which is amazing. i have to say, this is the way i WISH the draft went every year. i think Miami will take as much time as possible though to entertain all possible offers.

It has been quick. San Fran picked quick. Averaged at about 11-12 minutes I guess.

Nick13 said:
can anyone else remember a 1st round that has gone this fast? i mean, we're like 5 picks ahead of schedule at this point which is amazing. i have to say, this is the way i WISH the draft went every year. i think Miami will take as much time as possible though to entertain all possible offers.

Yea really, I expected to pick around 10am (hawai'i time, 4pm eastern time), at this rate we will be picking by like 8:30am!

Watch us trade down then EEVRYONE takes the full 15 minutes :lol:

Agent51 said:
Yea really, I expected to pick around 10am (hawai'i time, 4pm eastern time), at this rate we will be picking by like 8:30am!

Watch us trade down then EEVRYONE takes the full 15 minutes :lol:

yeah, with our luck thats what will happen and then i wont get to see it! i got plans for the afternoon.....DAMN!

Back
Top Bottom