Fastest Dolphin Player Ever? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fastest Dolphin Player Ever?

McPhail, Green, Hill, Dar Dar, Kirby, Shannon, Hines, Avery.

Aside from speed, what else did they all have in common?

Ginn certainly has to be considered with them in the speed category, let's hope he doesn't end up lumped with them in the other one as well.

I think by 1/10 of seconds, he may well be.

I guess I just need to see some poduction before fawning all over him.

I think the pick was a reach.

I guess we'll see.

I don't disagree. But then, I'm that way with every player. Ya gotta show me something!!

McPhail, Green, Hill, Dar Dar, Kirby, Shannon, Hines, Avery.

Aside from speed, what else did they all have in common?

Ginn certainly has to be considered with them in the speed category, let's hope he doesn't end up lumped with them in the other one as well.

That was painful.

Didn't we have Ismail on our roster once. He was pretty darn fast!!

that was qadry ismail "the missile," not raghib ismail "the rocket." and i know randal "thrill" hill was fast, but i didn't know he was up there with deion and darrell green.

i'll qualify my previous statement: it's just nice to have someone on the roster now that's in that conversation - especially someone i feel will be an elite WR, not a special teams project.

Not to get into semantics, but as others have said, "straight line fast" doesn't always equate to "football fast". Some great and not so great players listed so far, but I'm not sure any of them had the incredible start/stop acceleration ability of Ted Ginn once the pads were on. Can't wait to see him in real NFL action.

I know we are talking about who's the fastest Dolphin player ever but Ted Ginn Jr. was second fastest in the combine. Some rookie picked up by the Baltimore Ravens in the 3rd or 4th round pick had the fastest time. If I am right from what I have heard in NFL Network: Inside Mini camp (BAL Ravens).

I know we are talking about who's the fastest Dolphin player ever but Ted Ginn Jr. was second fastest in the combine. Some rookie picked up by the Baltimore Ravens in the 3rd or 4th round pick had the fastest time. If I am right from what I have heard in NFL Network: Inside Mini camp (BAL Ravens).

ted ginn was injured during the combine, subsequently had private workouts for NFL teams where he ran and was still injured.

Ginn did not run at the combine he was still injured...he ran a High 4.3 for his pro day and was still inured when he ran that.

Back
Top Bottom