Fat Hank and baseball ?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank and baseball ??????

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why the hell does Fat Hank always talk Marlins baseball... NOONE GIVES A FLYING FU** !!!! I can't stand this. This the eve of trainng camp and the fat A-hole is talking baseball.

I dont like Hank but it is baseball season if you have'nt noticed.He also gives time to basketball during the NBA season.I dont like it when he gets into the gambling groove.Who cares about horseracing. ?

CrunchTime said:
I dont like Hank but it is baseball season if you have'nt noticed.He also gives time to basketball during the NBA season.I dont like it when he gets into the gambling groove.Who cares about horseracing. ?

I do!!!!!!

Section126 said:
I do!!!!!!
OK. I am not a gambler but listening to a horserace:p4e: over the internet is about as exciting as listening to golf :golf: over the internet . Just my personal opinion but then again I am not a gambler.:wharf:

Don't blame Fatty for this one. Blame the FO for sitting on there hands! Its been a week and they haven't signed any Draftees, Ogun, Chambers, or even a RB. IMO it's them that needs to get there sh*t together.

Back
Top Bottom