Fat Hank ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank ???

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What is Fat Hank saying about this Boston stuff. The guy is a loud, fat , obnoxious, heart attack waiting to happen, but he his connected. What is the latest from him???

Originally posted by jgarMD
What is Fat Hank saying about this Boston stuff. The guy is a loud, fat , obnoxious, heart attack waiting to happen, but he his connected. What is the latest from him???
The latest is that his horses are doing well:lol:

Hank just giving his opinion, that he would persue Stussie and draft a WR...

he was just saying that they could wait until he is released and not have to give up a draft pick and if we traded for him we would have to redo his contract

Originally posted by jgarMD

U bash him?
Then praise him?
WTF, over???

:confused: :confused:

Hank also said that Dave was probably aware that Stussie would be released, when he said that on the air 2 days ago.

And to think that some posters call DW "Clue-less!" :confused:

Re: Re: Fat Hank ???

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The latest is that his horses are doing well:lol:
OMG I can't stand hearing him talk about his damn horses and horseracing..oh well, at least it's better than listening to Bino (sp?) Cook, huh CW? :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Fat Hank ???

Originally posted by Dolfan954
OMG I can't stand hearing him talk about his damn horses and horseracing..oh well, at least it's better than listening to Bino (sp?) Cook, huh CW? :lol:
I'll give you that:lol: ...together they cure insomnia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fat Hank ???

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'll give you that:lol: ...together they cure insomnia
"Ya know Hank, back in the 40's....." :sleep: "....huh? Where was I?"

You know why Hank likes the ponys ? Because they don,t report him to the boss when Hank says bad things to them. No lose of pay check and the ponys can,t get to the paring lot!

Back
Top Bottom