Fave Current Player DRAFTED by the Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fave Current Player DRAFTED by the Dolphins?

Chambers & Surtain...believe it or not because of the name, but they're pretty even to me with Chambers having the slight edge. :up:

Zach attack. Even though he came late in the draft and all of the "experts" were down on him, I was geeked when we got him because I saw him play at Texas Tech and knew that he was going to ball, no matter what level it was. And then him coming out and taking away Jack Del Rio's job in the first intra-squad scrimmage...epic.

Originally posted by Danny
OGUN.

Ozzy rules!!

Drafted... O-Gun didn't get picked because of injuries, but he was a diamond in the rough. :D

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Drafted... O-Gun didn't get picked because of injuries, but he was a diamond in the rough. :D
Yeah I know. I just didn't read the headline properly. When I went back I noticed and knew someone would point that out to me.I'd have to say that Zack has done the most with the least.

Ozzy rules!!

The Heart and Soul.........ZACH THOMAS............I love Pat Surtain also......Chambers is great too..........I guess in that order.

Mine would be Zach Thomas. The guy is a great player who plays with passion and heart. You know this guy truly loves football and is not a spoiled Keyshawn character.

Zach

The guy puts it all out there on every play. If everyone on this team had that much heart they would all hve rings on their fingers right now.

Back
Top Bottom