Favorite 2024 Draft Pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite 2024 Draft Pick?

I have no clue how these players will help the team.
That's my answer
Chop and Kamara will help by rushing the passer. Jaylen Wright will help by running the ball, kick returns, and catching out of the backfield. Malik Washington will help by catching passes out of the slot. Patrick Paul won't help this year likely but Armsteads long term replacement.

I liked 6 of 7 picks. Maybe not exactly who I would have taken, but guys that were good players taken at reasonable spots. I probably won't narrow down a favorite until TC.
Who was the one you weren’t crazy about?

Mohammed Kamara is by far and away the best pick. That dude will not only make the team he will make an actual impact this year. You’ll hear his name called a ton this season.

Malik Washington is the other although I don’t understand another clone of what we already have. The player Malik Washington is a steal but why another one of what we already have?

Patrick Paul has tremendous upside but he isn’t ready to truly help right now but unfortunately he will have to play bc we all know Armstead will miss the usual 5/6/7 games.

The rest including Robinson are just smh picks.

Kamara.

I liked the draft overall. Even though I wasn't enamored with the first pick, it was more a need thing than my dislike for Chop as a prospect.

We got athletes and almost all of them were great value where they were picked.

My fav pick is Atlanta taking QB in round one. 🤣
I was confused with that pick as well but after hearing the GM, I understand why they did what they did. People always say, if there is a player you love, then get them especially the QB position. The GM said they loved the player and they knew they had just spent all that money on a QB, they also figured they would not be in this position of drafting that high again to be in the position to get a QB in the near future. Now they can bring him along slowly and also have a backup plan in case Cousin gets hurt. Not saying it was a great pic but it makes a little more sense with their thinking.

I was confused with that pick as well but after hearing the GM, I understand why they did what they did. People always say, if there is a player you love, then get them especially the QB position. The GM said they loved the player and they knew they had just spent all that money on a QB, they also figured they would not be in this position of drafting that high again to be in the position to get a QB in the near future. Now they can bring him along slowly and also have a backup plan in case Cousin gets hurt. Not saying it was a great pic but it makes a little more sense with their thinking.
They know they are losing their first rounder next year for tampering so got in quick this year. All jokes aside, probably not a bad move.

Back
Top Bottom