Favorite Bar for Phins Games in SF??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Bar for Phins Games in SF???

SF Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know there are at least a couple other Bay Area folks on here. What do y'all suggest. Are there any places that consistently have sound on for the phins? I used to live a block from the Mucky Duck which worked well, but I moved and went to Kilowatt last year. But there's only 1 other phins fan that comes in, and only on a semi-regular basis, so we can't get the best TV treatment or sound. Anybody watch at Elixer or Mad Dog? I feel like Kezar's and Bayside are way too crowded, Zeke's is too far way, Condor turned back into a strip club... It's so hard to find the perfect bar!

:lol: you are two days late my friend. We just had a big thread on this back then. We all agreed that my house, was the best bar to watch fins games at...

There's a cool sports bar down near the Fisherman's Warf. I can't remember what it's called though. I think it's called "Players" or somthing like that. It's like two blocks in from Embarcadero, which runs parrallel to the Warf.....

If you find the Denny's, which is inside the Holliday Inn{I think}, it's one street up from there. Good luck. I've been to SF several times, and that's the best place that's close to the Warf....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Bah! That's what I get for going away and not reading for 3 days. I'll try to find the original thread.

Back
Top Bottom