Favorite enemy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite enemy

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok guys, I was watching some tv and just thought, who is my favorite player that plays for another team in the AFC East. New England, Buffalo, or NY Jets. JI know this is tough but its kinda fun to think about. Its just a way to pass the time while we wait for the draft.

So lets see what you guys think. Personally I kinda like Willis McGahee. He seems like a good guy and I would love to have him on the Dolphins. Hes a solid rb. What you guys think? :tongue:

I hate them, but respect the hell out of them!! Tom Brady & Teddy Brew!!!

They are not flashy, but win and come up big when it counts!

I thought we was the only team in the East.... :evil:

Id have to go with Curtis Martin. Hell of a class act, great player, all around great guy. If only we could have grabbed him years ago. Now he is just another aging vet. Right now if I could take any player I have to say I would grab Brady, I mean c'mon he wins and thats what its all about.

Viniteri has earned my respect. I loathe Brady too much to find any good in him...

I was a Pat Williams fan...but he's not in the AFC anymore. I like Brady a good bit for his winning, of course, but also for the way he seems to carry himself. Even though I've hated the Bills more than any other team in the NFL I've always liked watching some of there players over the years. From Thermal and Biscuit to Pat Williams, and now I love Spikes. I always wanted us to get him from Cincy instead of buff. Blah blah blah....

....blah blah blah loved Rodney Harrison (grew up in SD..my 1st game seen live, of course B.M.:) before Marino.) Watching Harrison and Spikes is fun for me. But if I was to actually TAKE 1 player from another team...It's Brady

Talking glowingly about any player in the AFC East that does'nt play for the Phins makes me want to wretch....that being said...

Tom Brady...how can I not at least respect the best player in the National Football League.

I like Lee Evans and his ability to make a big play when they need it most. Even if its for a team I hate.

Me being a Buckeye homer I gotta love Mike Vrabel...The guy catches TD's in the SB and he;s a friggin LB!!!!!!!

I guess it should be Todd Lyght, we need a LT if we want to do something, I would kill to have a LT of his quality.

Back
Top Bottom