Favorite Fins Play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Fins Play

DUDE!! It was KEITH BYARS for 77 yards. Now that one I know!! :cool: I remember those shorts strides and fighting off defenders at the end.

.....and then he did the Snow Angel in the endzone.:rocker:

Don't forget dumb*uck Ditka bitching and crying in that magical monday night when he finally realized no blitz he could send could come close to DAN THE MAN or the Phins to help keep our undefeated legacy intact

Lamar Smith's OT run against the Colts sending them home and the day Bryan Cox did the one thing we all wanted to do at Buffalo. Give them the finger on national TV :)

Hook and ladder
Spike play
Hellicopter ride aginst the Jets.
A.J Duhe's INT in the AFC champ game.
Any play with Czonka running the ball.:D

The Raiders comeback from this season, when Jay dove over the endzone.

Terrell Buckley chasing down Eric Moulds and popping the ball out, in the 98 Buffalo playoff game.

The first half of the last two years of Jets games in New York...of course the same games hold my worst memories as well.

Although the game was a blow out, Zach Thomas' flip into the endzone against Tenn after his interception was a great play!

I also have to agree with dolfan87 about T-Buck's strip of Eric Moulds. I was watching the game with all of my relatives who are Bills fans and they were going nuts about the catch and then it went dead quiet except for me!

Also from the Colts playoff game....O.J.'s one-handed grab. Take a look.

Thanks for the link!! Certainly brought back memories. :cool:

Monday Night Football Marino Gunned it to Mark Clayotn on a 15-20 drag across the middle and Clayton caught the ball at the very end of his finger tip and pulled it in.

Since I am young, most of my favorite plays are more recent. I have seen the fake spike and that was great, some of my favorite plays were the Lamar Smith run in OT to beat Indy and the Chris Chambers catch against Buffalo which was the play of the year because of the way he caught the ball.

Back
Top Bottom