favorite non dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

favorite non dolphin

wagz

Straight Outta LY
Reaction score
i was just woundering, what player do you like that isnt on the dolphins

i like chad johnson, i know he drops a lot of passes but he plays with heart and loves the game, hes fun to watch, can make a big play at any time, and he messes around w/o being negative, i think if chambers had his attitude, hed be the best reciever in the league

Steve Smith and Ricky Manning. Steve Smith because he dominates the opposition even when he is double teamed. And Ricky Manning because I know him and he's a good guy.

yeah i like steve smith too because hes small and dosnt look like much but is probably the best reciever in the league

Troy Polamalu.

He is exactly the kind of player the Dolphins have been missing for awhile. A hard-hitting, ball-hawk safety.

With him in the secondary, Jason on the line and Zach in the middle... oh boy.

Other than quarterbacks he would be the guy I would most wish was a Dolphin.

Shaun Alexander, he's always up there amongst HBs, and is always striving for a goal. I'm a goal accomplisher myself.

Jake Delhomme, especially in the playoffs. I would love to see that guy playing for the Fins.

Donnie Edwards, Chargers LB....he would look good in a Phin's uni.

Hmmm. I like Andre Johnson, David Carr, LT, Marvin Harrison, Ed Reed, and Mike Minter (hes one of my defensive beasts on Madden)

I like a lot more of the Texans as well. I would probably say the Texans are my second favorite team, and then the Titans.

Carson Palmer, also my favorite college player of all-time.

After that Clinton Portis, Fred Taylor, & Sean Taylor.

Gotta throw in Willis McGahee, Chad Johnson, Andre Johnson, Antrel Rolle, Jeremy Shockey, Shaun Springs, Patrick Surtain, Troy Vincent, & Warrick Dunn.

Back
Top Bottom